vendredi 16 septembre 2011

encore un cahier de style !

Hop ! Le top secret and over trendy Cahier de Style hiver 2012 des Galeries Lafayette Maison est livré !

1 commentaire:

  1. I think everything said was actually very reasonable.
    But, what about this? what if you were to create a
    killer headline? I ain't saying your content isn't good., but suppose you added a title that makes people desire more?
    I mean "encore un cahier de style !" is kinda boring.
    You could glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they create post headlines to get viewers to open the links.
    You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get
    people interested about everything've written. Just my opinion, it would make your blog
    a little livelier.

    My blog ... phlebotomist training online - 4go.biz,

    RépondreSupprimer